Website Redesign Guide for Manufacturers
This comprehensive guide outlines a proven process for evaluating marketing campaigns and developing websites that drive marketing and sales for manufacturers.
When you access your free copy of this guide, you’ll learn:
- The six foundational tasks required for a successful redesign project
- How to build a website specifically for your unique Buyer Personas
- Key website architecture best practices
- Important Content Management System (CMS) considerations
- The types of content that increase conversion on manufacturing websites
- How to maximize your investment with Growth Driven Design
- The importance of mobile optimization
- Site-wide search engine optimization tips
- And more!
In our experience, most manufacturing companies refresh their website every three years or so. These types of infrequent website overhaul projects typically require 4-6 months of work, costing between $50,000 and $500,000 to complete. Despite the amount of time and money invested in a redesign, recent research highlights that nearly one third of marketers are unhappy with the outcome of their latest website redesign project.
This guide offers an alternative perspective on why a more agile, iterative and on-going approach to website design and development allows manufacturers and their marketing teams to reach goals faster and more consistently. Get a free copy of this guide now and learn more about the skills, technology, and process required to undertake and deliver a successful website redesign.